Monday, August 13, 2012

Shreya sexy pose for Maxim Magazine Celebrity maximum! (Pictures Link)

Get this month's cover of Maxim magazine is a popular Tamil actress Shriya Beauty.

The maximum level of glamor, beauty has revealed poses, fellow actresses have a surprise. New opportunities have him back.

This is not the first time to give Shriya pose for Maxim
magazine. Already has a photo.This time, much improved, almost taples Range has posed for the occasion.

Photo of the films, saying "I know my limits. For those photos that I gave the magazine. I am also very interested in beauty. Today the whole nation is happy to talk about it, "he said.

The maximum attraction, opportunities to try and handle as he said on some fellow actresses.

I'll try it all!!

Click here for reading the news in Tamil


1 comment:

selva said...

i love u hot look