Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hansika is no time to fall in love!!


Asin, Trisha, Illeana, Tamanna, Kajal Agarwal to act as interested in Hindi films. There are wandering in search of opportunity. But Hansika act interested in South Indian films. I do not want to act in Hindi. Hansika says about this.

Tamil, Telugu film industry I'm in a good place. PC will act. I am not interested in Hindi films. P.7 in Hindi lakh will pay Rs. Get up to a maximum of Rs 20 lakh. But in Tamil, Telugu films, available in more money. I can act.

There is less chance for actresses in Hindi. He gets all the credit to the actors. Actresses do not get anything. Tamil, Telugu films, give me respect. There is a good chance to act in character.

Vijay, Dhanush, Jayam Ravi, alluarjun, nakacaitanya are acting with such great actors. Salman Khan has a chance to roam all over the news. I did not ask him a chance. I have no time for love. Pretending to be busy. Drop off to sleep at night at 7.

Hansika said so.

You can sign up through this link, your link will get my hands on it if you insert or $ 5 dollars to $ 25 a share in to sign up to receive  it.(facebook&twitter)


http://www.affiliate2day.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=2885

No comments: